Sorry guys but here comes the legal bit
The term "A Little Stranger" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A Little Stranger, Ltd PO BOX 2384, WD181RP, UK. Company no : 7450266. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the"submit" button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
2. We will send to you an Order Confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an acceptance from Alittlestranger
3. At the same time as your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a Despatch Confirmation email.
4. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
5. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following reasons:
• The product(s) you ordered being unavailable from stock
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
• The identification of a pricing, product or offer description error
• You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria as set out below
How do I return an item? Email [email protected] and notify me of the reason for return. I will then send you a Return Authorisation Code. You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Code before sending anything back to us or we will not be able to process your return. To give you a few pointers on how we manage our returns, here are some simple and easy to follow guidelines:
All items (unless otherwise noted) are sent via Royal Mail. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit, but will provide you with proof of posting should you wish to make a claim against Royal Mail.
We maintain an order history of your purchases. This allows you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases. We may offer you a reward for purchases or make an offer we think you might like based on your order history. We also collect information of a general nature about how many 'hits' our website gets. And we monitor the site traffic patterns; this tells us which areas of the site are being visited more than others. It also helps us build a more useful site in subsequent re-designs. We don't track individual users pathways through the site. Our site also uses 'cookies'.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a webserver. They cannot harm your machine in any way as they are small textfiles with simple information in them. You can see them as small textfiles inside your 'Temporary Internet Files' folder in Windows. Our cookies keep track of the items in your shopping basket and act as place markers when you move around the site. We also use software to track general browsing behaviour on our website. This means that we can build up a picture of the most popular areas and paths through the site and any problem areas, though we don't use it on a personal level to track individuals and their behaviour.
You may experience problems with our site when you try to buy items. These are usually to do with how you have set up your security settings in your web browser.
We NEVER exchange, sell or otherwise give away your email address to other companies. Your email address is used solely by yourself, for purposes of logging into your account, and us for emailing you regarding your orders and to update you with our newsletter
We may also use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
If you have any concerns regarding your data please email [email protected]